“Access Statement” is offered as a guide only as to suitability for those with 'access' needs; it aims to describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors. If in doubt please contact us.
Our Malvern Holiday flat is situated in the heart of Great Malvern and is furnished for short 2 + night or weekly-stay visit.
Within a 10 minute walk is the main shopping area, with its famous theatre / cinema complex, leisure pool, restaurants, a supermarket and with access onto the Malvern Hills.
Great Malvern is situated on the east side of the Malvern Hills, so roads are generally on an incline.
We offer a super-king size bed in this one bedroom flat with freestanding bath (plus a double sofa-bed facility in the lounge), all being on the ground floor with easy access.
This (newly built) flat has a bath overlooking the beautiful garden. En suite shower & WC facilities in the bedroom. Please note this is the only WC in the flat.
• Great Malvern railway station is 0.5 miles away, with taxis available directly outside the station.
• Footpaths around the flat are paved.
• The latest information about local services is available from Great Malvern Tourist Information Centre in Church Street, telephone number 44 (0)1684 892289.
• We ask that car parking is at the front of the house on the left - lit by a public light at night, small white sign by the hedge is reserved for you. Unrestricted parking on Victoria Road is also available.
• Access to the flat is through French doors, the key is in a key safe - a ‘4’ number will be given to you once balance is paid and 14 days prior to arrival.
• A comprehensive 'welcome pack' is available on arrival.
• We ask that furniture is not moved. There are rugs in the lounge and beside the bed, these can be moved if you wish and stored in the utility room.
• The height of the bed from the top of the mattress to the floor is 71cm (28")
• All bedding is non-feather and Egyptian cotton.
• The bedroom contains a bath and en suite shower rooms, a w/c suite ONLY ACCESS IS THROUGH MAIN BEDROOM, washbasin and shower cubicle.
The floor is laminate flooring throughout.
There is approximately 6.5cm step (2.5") into the shower tray in the en suite shower room and shower room has a heated towel rail, shaver light and mirror in the en suite room.
• Door openings to the shower room are 60cm (24") wide.
• There are 7 steps down to the lawn (use entirely at your own risk) a slope is also available all the way to the lawn. The garden and summer house is available, on request - entirely at your own risk.
Additional Information -
• For safety, we are unable to accommodate children under the ages of 8, as the garden is not fenced in.
• Fire evacuation information and general information is displayed in the information manual - please read on arrival.
Evacuation for emergency use is through either French window or via the window left of the bath alcove. There is a FIRE ALARM fitted PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS if it sounds!
• Free Wi-fi Internet access is available throughout the flat, though the service is not guaranteed.
• Mobile phone reception is generally good.
If you have any queries or require any assistance, please phone 44 (0)1684 303475 or email email@example.com