Rooms- Lounge/kitchen, Super Kingsize Bedroom with ensuite shower room and wc, laundry room
Malvern Holiday Garden Flat
Views of the garden
Starting price from £70 per night
Super King size bed with high quality Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided. Sofa bed in lounge for extra person /child at additional cost for bedding and towels.
Available for 2 nights or more for a romantic weekend or holiday in Great Malvern, 10 minutes stroll to town, theatre/cinema, shops and hills for walks in this area of outstanding natural beauty.
Beautiful modern, luxury flat, suitable for 2 adults (+ full size double sofa bed in lounge - ideal for child or 1 adult). Please note only 1 WC en-suite off bedroom.
• Garden flat is accessed through a private entrance (French doors) from the garden into open-plan lounge/kitchen with dining area, seating up to 4, with open plan fully equipped kitchen. Electric hob (child lock), oven, microwave and fridge. Equipped with kettle, toaster, cafetiere, juicer (for any other items, please ask).
• Malvern Spring water supplied for drinking on arrival - fresh from local Malvern Springs!
• Fully functional separate spacious “utility room”/drying room just off kitchen (for those wet coats from walking on the hills), dishwasher, washing machine, iron/ironing board and small freezer.
• Free Wifi (strength not guaranteed)
• Free-Stat TV (43”). DVD player and radio in lounge
Games and books + maps of the area and Tourist information
Nightly rates start at £70 per night (low season). Reduction for booking of 7 nights, £50 reduction on the overall cost.
Terms:- Minimum of 2 nights stay. 25% deposit required with booking (non refundable). Balance due 30 days before arrival or upon booking if less than 30 days. Single person occupancy discount of 10%. Use of additional double-sofa bed as a bed £35 per night to cover extra bedding /towels.
We’re always very happy to help with any questions you may have. Looking forward to welcoming you for your special holiday !
**Please note If booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival date / or guests fail to arrive on due date, then full amount of booking is payable. We recommend that guest take out appropriate travel insurance to cover their needs.
Due to issues in the past - We are sorry but if more people arrive (or small children) than have booked, we are sorry but the booking will not be honoured and you will still be charged*